Friday, March 25, 2011

How to be a Human: Friday Night

Amanda's Lessons in How to be a Human: Friday Night.
Am busting with anticipation to get off work and do some of these things.
Maybe all at the same time!


Shop at Costco since I am SO out of food
Long run in the woods
Cook random food I'm sick of from last Costco trip that's been in the freezer forever
Clean my extremely messy room
Watch a movie
Watch Modern Family!!
Send Eat Pray Love to Brooke and Meredith
Play guitar
Try making home made lotion
Create new organizational system for my arts and crafts
Take photos of earrings I made to sell in Etsy store
Do some work on my website and photo site
Take a bath and read
Give myself a facial and paint my nails
Pedicure? (Ewwww....I hate touching even my own feet)
Tighten the bolts to my bedframe so it stops squeaking so much

I will sleep in tomorrow, because it is Saturday.




No comments: