Thursday, June 9, 2011

Play

So last night I ushered for the last show of the season for the Bellingham Theatre Guild, Damn Yankees. It was a cute show. A musical. I thought the same thing I always think whenever I watch a live theatrical play, which is, "Why am I not in a play?"

Theatre is about the greatest thing on earth. Particularly musicals. They include everything I love. (Except food. But being in a play involves spending your every waking moment in a theatre for some given amount of time, so food will be involved at some point). Aesthetics glimmer from every corner of the stage, every magic moment from a different artistic media.

Voices



Bodies

Faces


















SetsLights











Costumes

Makeup


Playbills

























An amalgamation of all of the arts in one collaborative effort. To ancient Greece I say, thank you and - Bravo!

No comments: