Friday, December 28, 2012

I've given up on trying to figure out what's going on inside my head...

Tonight I was looking through some old files on the computer and I found a spreadsheet that I made two summers ago titled "Bike Trip Plan." This was when I had been toying with the idea of biking for a significant part of the way on my way to moving to Washington (something which I had never done before and was definitely not really physically prepared to do but was thinking of trying anyways).

The spreadsheet had a column for dates and a column for the activity taking place on that date. I had scheduled Aug-27 for "biking." Then for Aug-28 through Sept-7 I had written, "Walking." The rest of the dates were blank.

Apparently I had premeditated giving up and walking the whole way?

I have no idea.